• The recipient may be a full-time or part-time student pursuing their first undergraduate degree majoring in the accredited business program areas in the College of Business Administration. Preference will be given to Human Resources Management majors. Candidates pursuing Masters in Human Resources will also be eligible.
- Recipient(s) must be at least a junior or senior with a 2.5 cumulative GPA in college courses.
- The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis. The student must have a 2.5 GPA upon completion of the spring semester to receive the scholarship in the fall.
- Preference shall be given to students who have family that are members of the Northeast Louisiana Society for Human Resource Management.
- All applicants must submit a completed application, current college transcript and resume (include education, work experience and extra-curricular activities).
- All applications must be submitted by February 28th. Applications can be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
Dr. Susie S Cox, Professor of Management
University of Louisiana at Monroe
700 University Avenue
Monroe, LA 71209
For more information, please contact Dr. Susie Cox at:
Phone: 318-342-1130 or
NELA SHRM Scholarship Application.pdf